Perfect companion of the NeoXs 2 Audible Altimeter, the AloXs is its natural twin. Compact and lightweight, it has wide digits for easy reading of the altitude, in freefall and flying the canopy.
Three low profile buttons, combined with the simple user interface, allow easy operation of the altimeter with little use of the manual.
It can be set to be used in freefall as altimeter or speedometer, and can be programmed on the ground or while climbing to altitude.
As with a mechanical altimeter, it is also possible to set an altitude correction in case the drop zone is at an altitude different from that of the airport. Altitude correction is easy to set, and clearly shown to avoid taking off with the wrong ground reference. The state of the art, temperature compensated, solid state, hybrid pressure sensor delivers accurate altitude reading on the full range, up to 33,000 feet (10.000 meters)
The case is thin, single piece, strong and water resistant, making it suitable for pond swooping.
The AloXs is supplied with a wide, comfortable, adjustable elastic wrist mount carrying the Parasport logo. It can be adjusted to fit the wrist or the forearm, being very stable in all positions.
- Double function: altimeter and speedometer
- Wide size custom designed figures
- Manual setting of ground reference allowed
- Three buttons to select all functions
- Adjustable, wide elastic wrist mount included!
- Information about the last 300 jumps are automatically recorded by the unit
- Information logged for each jump: number of jump, date and time, exit and deployment altitudes, freefall time, maximum and average freefall speeds, time and maximum speed under the open canopy
- The logbook can be reset at anytime
- Initial jump number and total freefall time can be set while resetting logbook
- Historical information: highest freefall speed, lowest deployment altitude, highest exit altitude
- Counts jumps made
- Totals freefall time
- Microprocessor based Skydiving Altimeter
- Wide size custom shaped digits for immediate readings
- Intuitive user interface
- Real time altitude or speed indicator
- Altitude range 0-10.000 meters (0-33,000 ft.)
- Water resistant, single piece, anti-shock case.
- Self-calibration, no power-on, low power consumption
- Altitude break off selection
- Manual ground reference correction if take off and landing zones are at different altitudes
- Choice of measurement unit (ft/mt, kmh/mph, dates as day/month/year or month/day/year)
- Statistics: number of jumps, total freefall time, highest exit altitude, lowest deployment altitude, highest freefall speed
- Jumps log (last 300 jumps): number of jump, date and time, exit and deployment altitudes, freefall time, maximum and average freefall speeds, time and maximum speed under the open canopy
- Battery status indicator
- Battery: 1 x CR2032
- Size: 51 x 39 x 10 mm (2.00” x 1.54” x 0.39”)